29.3.14

My Portfolio - Nasty Gal 'Painted Desert'

 photo 1_zps57917993.jpg

 photo 2_zps755a5d9e.jpg

 photo 3_zps565826bb.jpg

While I was in LA last year, I had the honour of shooting this feature for one of my favourite brands, NASTY GAL, out at Salvation Mountain, near Slab City, in the Colorado Desert. It was undoubtably one of the highlights of my trip, we had a ball road tripping to location, loaded with gas station treats and neon clothing, and shot for hours despite the extreme desert heat.

See the full feature and credits HERE and more of my work HERE

9 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a beautiful set of pictures. Love the colors!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo incredible. So in love with your photos!

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these photos are unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are absolutely gorgeous, love all the candy colours. A breath of Spring air!

    www.girlinmenswear.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an inspiration for my work :D
    What camera/lens do you use?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are perfect <3 <3

    http://therosecrown.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. such good photos you talented thing

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great portfolio
    amazing shots

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work, light is amazing !!! I'm going to LA that summer and I definitly need to go there !!

    ifoundmysoulmate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i've been a bit slack with replying to comments lately, i'm sorry, but i like to have a look at every commenters blog anyway <3